Monday, August 28, 2006

Songs on repeat today

Coldplay - Yellow
Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Slow Version)
Bust a Groove (Kitty N's Song)
Stone Sour - Bother
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself
Gary Jules - Mad World

Wow.. and after a friend of mine pointed on the date and the upcoming month I suppose in an ironic twist Greenday - Wake Me Up When September Ends will be back on the list as well.
---

Bust a Groove (Kitty N's Song)- partial

I will never, ever run away.
I just can't live without you now,
I'll be here to fight another day,
Gonna see you blink no matter how.
I will never, ever run away,
I'll be here to fight another day.
I will make you realize,
I'll always be right by your side.
Now our love is sanctified,
I'm here to Bust A Groove.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you been listening to Save Yourself after hearing it in the trailers for The Covenant?

Anonymous said...

have you been listening to Save Yourself after hearing it in the trailers for The Covenant?

Nat Thongchai said...

Huh.. actually I won't lie using that song does make me want to see that movie. That and its from the people who made Underworld which I liked? Yeah.. its on.

Stabbing Westward is always on the playlist when things are less than.. optimal.