Monday, August 28, 2006

Managing Production

Yes, I'm still alive. Amusingly it took me a couple of tries to log onto blogspot since I haven't posted in awhile.. awesome.

So since the last post which was over a month ago now.. what key things of importance have happened.. hell I have no clue I barely remember last week.

I don't really have anything witty to write about right now and I don't want to say certain things are highlites because I think if I wrote down what I thought was a highlite in life right now, it would probably depress me.

The new place is going pretty good. Still need to unpack and buy a dining room table for ya know.. the dining room. Of course the first room that was up and functional would be the living room with the TV and the primary home computer. Go figure. I need to get some stuff updated for my car and payoff some tickets. I think right now if I parked my car in certain places it would probably get booted. Doh. But hey I take the train to and from work everyday so I just haven't thought of taking care of all that yet. That and it's money sooo yeah that can wait a little.

Summer is pretty much officially over so no more halfday Fridays from work every other Friday, not that I really got to take advantage of that but that's fine. Glad there's no more heat waves though. I'll take winter over summer any day. What can I say I was born in February and raised in the Midwest.

Yeah so there's a little rambling to appease the masses for now or at least the handful of people who read this. I'll try to write something with substance when I can just haven't really.. been with it lately. Damn. I miss days of playing Lazer Tag and giving out free games of mini-golf hehe.

0 comments: