Friday, February 03, 2006

Word

This is my horoscope for today.

The consequences of speaking your mind with blunt honesty haven't ever deterred you from telling the truth. So when someone from the past arrives and expects you to be nice, they'll be in for quite the surprise -- especially if the relationship ended because of something disreputable they deliberately did to you. Needless to say, keeping quiet, no matter what the consequences, may be even more difficult for you now. Don't even try. Let 'em have it!

Shiiiiiiiiit..... who's it gonna be? COME GET SOME!

After having slept like crap last night due to some wanna be Quentin Tarantino like nightmare, I'm good to let out some anger. Yes.

- D -

---

Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor

[Chorus]
If you lookin' for me I'll be on the block
With my thang cocked possibly sittin' on a drop now
Cause I'm a rida (Yeah)
I'm just a Soul Survivor (Yeah)

Cause er'body know the game don't stop
Tryin' to make it to the top for your ass get popped now
If you a rida (Yeah)
Or just a Soul Survivor (Yeah)

0 comments: