Friday, February 10, 2006

I can see clearly now the snow is gone

Actually that's a lie.. actually its two lies. The snow is not in fact, gone, and my sight.. that's going. Got an eye exam on Sunday, I'm not to thrilled about. I guess I really am getting old huh?

Lately either I haven't had enough sleep or my eyes are getting hella strained from being in front of a computer all day at work and reading alot more than I was a couple months ago. As of right now, my new best friend is this. Apparently it may have alot to do with it. Something called Computer Vision Syndrome. Awesome. I'll see what the doc thinks on Sunday.

Work has been killing me as well. If it weren't for ya know.. bills and having to be responsible... man I'd so move right now. I'm not even sure where. I'd move to just about anywhere.. Cali.. Japan.. Australia.. Thailand..no scratch that I wouldn't go to Thailand cept for vacation maybe. To many Thai people there that would give me shit for not being born there.

Busy weekend or not. I have to plan my weekends 1 to 2 weeks ahead of time right now. It gets on my nerves a bit. I like the option of.. doing nothing, followed by with some sitting still.. maybe followed by some tv and more nothing. Nothing of course, consists of sleeping and sitting still without having to exert much energy to do anything. A friend of mine wonders if I have SAD. I find all that depression stuff is a load of crap. I'm more of the school of thought that your mind can overcome anything and that you should just have to make yourself stronger and more immune to things that try to bring you down and hold you back. Course.. if that were the case alot of doctors / shrinks would be out of business I guess.

Meh.. whatever I need to go work for a few more hours before I can go home..

Lates.

- D -

PS. Check out Imogen Heap, she's pretty dope. Thanks to Darth MC for introducing me.

Also, thanks to Emy Lee for the letter, it's great you got a chance to play with markers hehe.

----

Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek (partial)

where are we? what the hell is going on?
the dust has only just began to fall
crop circles in the carpet, sinking, feeling
spin me around again and rub my eyes
this can't be happening
when busy streets a mess with people would stop to hold their heads heavy

hide and seek
trains and sewing machines?
all those years they were here first

oily marks appear on walls
where pleasue moments hung before
the takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this
still alive

0 comments: