Monday, February 27, 2006

No use crying over spilled diet coke

Bother, I just spilled diet coke all over my shoe mid sentence with a coworker.. there was a slight pause and.. meh.. ok moving on then.

BOOM BOOM BOOM crunk BOOM BOOM diva BOOM BOOM jpop... yeah so that's how it sounds in my car right now hehe. Upgraded the car stereo due to one of my bday gifts this year. Rockin the Kenwood deck and the Alpine speakers amps and subs.. WOOT.

This is still one of the best sci-fi series ever Space Above and Beyond. PT got the series for me and we make it a point to marathon a bunch of episodes each weekend.

Meh.. sleepy.. gonna do some work post later.

- D -

PS. Curious George is in fact a cute movie. Even if it didn't have laser guns or weapons of mass destruction.. doh hope that doesnt set off any government alerts hehe. Last thing I need is the FBI storming through my door yelling PUT THE MONKEY.. DOWN!

0 comments: