Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yes Yes I know

Hoy,

I know I haven't updated much as of late but things have been busy. Between work and finding a place to live.. just damn.

Ok so a couple of things.

First, Congrats to Haruka for landing a sweet job that pays decent and more importantly gives me a FREE parking spot a block away from my job woot! Free parking for the win!

Next, the new apartment has been located. It's a nice 2 bedroom apartment with hardwood floors throughout etc and a nice big patio on the ground level for BBQs! Now if those bastards would just mail me back I could find out when the move in date is so I can schedule movers...haters.

The boyz and uhh girl, came in from the West Coast, and well from all over, for the work IT Conference we had. That was dope to hang with some of mah boyz though I have to say those LA guys can corrupt you within minutes. One day you'll be a fine church going boy like I was (pfft), the next thing you know you'll be ready to swipe your credit card between some random girl's breasts (no i didn't do that), but you get the idea. Oh and also.. they thought they had game when it came to Street Fighter. All I can say is... Chicago Represent! .. owned.

Over the weekend I decided to throw an impromptu BBQ at Panda Thug's house. It was pretty dope. Lots of food, lots of alcohol. I got to see some of the boyz I haven't seen for a long time now to. Everyone there could agree that the highlite was when Shakespeare managed to fall forward and flat on his chest (almost his face) while sitting on the railing of the deck we were on. That had to have been the funniest thing I've ever seen and I can only wish we had it on video because you couldn't have planned that better. Then you had Panda thug trying to give Donovan advice on how to schmooze women (Donovan needs no advice whatsoever Mr I have fitty girls on speed dial just damn). Panda's contribution? "You need to throw down some Hershey's Kisses and be like BAM I kiss the ground you walk on!!!!"... Yeah the rest of us laughed as well ^_^

This weekend Tallulah and Nightingale are having a joint Birthday party. I should be able to make it to that depending on that whole moving thing.

Ok.. I'll post more later I don't even have the time to be witty right now!

Holla Back,

- D -

-----

NIN - We're In This Together Now

you and me
we're in this together now
none of them can stop us now
we will make it through somehow

you and me
if the world should break in two
until the very end of me
until the very end of you

all that we were is gone we have to hold
all that we were is gone we have to hold
when all our hope is gone we have to hold
all that we were is gone but we can hold on

0 comments: