Thursday, June 30, 2005

Misery loves company.. and electricity

So the annual let's move apartments because it's fun is over. A nice start at about 9am. Finish time? 12:30am. Went to sleep time 2:45am. Wake up time 4:45am. Yes.. I'm freaking cracked out right now. So lets break it down.

The movers themselves were good guys and got stuff done however it went from.. move time of mid afternoon, late evening, morning, late afternoon, back to around noon. I was just like.. awesome guys make up your minds. I hope the lady that screwed those guys up schedule wise gets charged with a "You're Stupid" fee.

So whatev, all the stuff was moved to the new place and during the course of all this I find out.. no electricity there sucker!
...
So I call Com Ed (We don't use no PG&E here!) and they tell me.. it'll be on between 1 and 3 days. That's such a CRAP answer. That's like threatening someone and saying.. dude, I will kick your ass! ... sometime in the near future.

Besides that.. the management company of the apartment building hasn't fixed certain things.. like the BIG ASS HOLES in the window screens. And what do I find the moment I walk in? Oh look.. the windows are all open... this leads to.. oh look.. there's freaking bugs on the walls / flying around. I was more than a bit annoyed by this point. They insist they have 10 days to fix everything that's wrong with the apartment. I insist if within 10 days not everything is fixed I'm going to firebomb their office, rape their horses and ride off on the women! (The fiery singing bush told me to do so)

So we're crashing at Panda Thug's house who lives not close to the city. Again. awesome.

Why is it never easy? I mean seriously. I must have had to been a GIANT ASSHOLE that just constantly shat on people in a former lifetime or something. Well ew. Now I have a gross visual. Oh AND.. I got a ticket yesterday because my dumbass hasn't gotten a new sticker for my license plate. Awesome.

I'm surprised a freaking asteroid didn't hit the planet yesterday. Course it would only hit the spot I'm in probably.

And F this heatwave we're having here. I'd rather be on a beach enjoying a cool sea breeze and listening to the waves crashing with the lighthouse running in the background. (Yes, I'd take that scene over a sunny hot beach with half nekkid women running around) (No, I am in fact not gay even if I do live near 'Boys Town')

Of course being off work a day, I come back today and just get bombarded leaving me with the feeling of just getting bitchslapped by a midget in high heels. Awesome. Good Job. Well Played. Then a coworker asks me when I'm going back to school. Just damn.

I'm going to see if I survive the rest of the day.

Holla.

- D -
---

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry

Everything's so blurry
and everyone's so fake
and everybody's empty
and everything is so messed up
pre-occupied without you
I cannot live at all
My whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i'll protect you
from all of the obscene
I wonder what your doing
imagine where you are
there's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it in my face
this pain you gave to me
Can you take it all away
can you take it all away
well ya shoved it my face

Everyone is changing
there's noone left that's real
to make up your own ending
and let me know just how you feel
cause I am lost without you
I cannot live at all
my whole world surrounds you
I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
you could be my scene
you know that i will save you
from all of the unclean
I wonder what your doing
I wonder where you are
There's oceans in between us
but that's not very far

0 comments: