Monday, June 06, 2005

And it only Monday?

First and foremost,

Happy Birthday Tallulah!
Welcome to the ranks of 25 and up where you will enjoy lower car rental prices and... and... huh.. I'm not really sure what else an advantage of being 25 is oh well Happy Birthday regardless.

So lets see... over the weekend my boss had a wedding in Madison, IN. Now let me tell you something. If you are of the... not white ethnicity, I don't recommend this part of the world. One of my friends who was there, he and his wife whom are both Chinese walked into a restaurant and everyone stopped to look at them... yes. It was a step up from having to throw down with some lamers in white hoods. I also got a speeding ticket on the way down there. 97mph in a 65. Luckily he didn't clock me when i was at 110+mph. DOH. Least he didn't mark me for reckless driving that would have made the ticket even more expensive.

Other big news.. I originally thought that I had until August to find a new place to live. I was hoping by then to have some money saved up for a down payment, maybe get a condo or a town house or something.. Yeah. I received a phone call from my landlord on Friday and she was like.. Do you want to extend your lease? I said not so much, and she informed me my lease was up on the END OF THE MONTH... CRAP!!! Bother. I'm just going to move to the mountains and become a hobbit (yes, I know it's hermit).

Gotta get back to work, another boss told me this was my "time to shine," which for the non corporate slaves I'll translate. It means I have to work even more hours and try to forget all about that thing called 'social life', or 'sleep'. Awesome.

Holla Back.

- D -

----

Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Avril Lavigne version (Bob Dylan-Original)

Momma take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore
It's getting dark, too dark to see
Feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door

Momma put my guns in the ground
I can't shoot them anymore
That long black cloud is coming down
I Feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door

Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door
Knock knock knockin' on heaven's door

0 comments: