Friday, May 27, 2005

I am invincible! Oh wait, I'm not

The word of the day is brought to you by Tallulah.

un·wield·y
adj. un·wield·i·er, un·wield·i·est
Difficult to carry or manage because of size, shape, weight, or complexity: an unwieldy parcel.

Here. Let me give you an example.

"Dhavid.. don't carry that papasan chair down the stairs of utter doom and suffering, it's unwieldy".

Hold on.. let me pop some more advil.

Mmmmm advil..

So 1/3 of this project at work that's been beating me like cheap illegal labor was finished at 3:30am last night. Now.. for the rest of it. It makes me sad when people on the same team as me do less work and get paid the same if not more. Let alone fuckers who sit there and play games on Yahoo all day... lucky this isn't a post office!

Plans for the weekend? Meh. Supposed to meet up with some people at Dave and Buster's tomorrow and play some Battletech. Blowing stuff up is always fun. Maybe sleep, that would be awesome. And maybe some WoW.. it's been years since I played last hehe.

Sunday I gotta pick up lil bro from the airport. At some point Haruka and I need to go to Mitsuwa to buy Mr. Konami USA some Japanese alcohol in thanks for getting us into E3 and to try and bribe my way into a job there... yes.

Ok I should do some work and take more drugs.

Later,

- D -

No song right now can't find one I want to listen to.

1 comments:

Nat Thongchai said...

Hey! I saved that treadmill from a fate of scratches and dents.. sure I took out my leg in the process... least it didnt fall out of the back of a truck.. oh wait that happened to.

Damn unwieldy objects in my life.