Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cali forn i a

Huh. So looks like Haruka and I are off to Cali. The City of Angels. The home of those raisins that couldn't get on American Idol if the tried.

Anyway, we're going to E3 courtesy of the President of Konami USA.. sweet. Apparently Haruka's mum is friends with the guy and he hooked us up.. and said yeah have Dhavid forward me a copy of his resume (albeit he probably said that in not so perfect English). I'm also going to see a friend of mine who works for Bandai. You'd think between these two I could get a job in the video game industry. So what if I can't program or anything.. let me fix computers or lead projects or or go to meetings all day just so when I got off work I could be like.. yeah.. I work for Konami.. or yeah I work for Bandai, suck it down.

Not really sure how much internet access I'll have while I'm out of town, though I am taking my Nextel and my work laptop with me just in case. And the not so 5 star place we're staying at should have an internet connection for me as well.

So my shoulders have been a bit sore lately so Haruka kept insisting I use this stuff her Dad uses. (that mean I'm old?) The stuff is called Salonpas . It's interesting.. they're these sticky pads that you peel and stick to your skin. Then, it gets really hot. I'm still debating if it makes me less sore, or it just makes me go... what the hell Taaaastes Like Buuuuuurning!

Last weekend I went to see Tallulah in a skit she was in. Sadly for me, it was a part of "Estrogen Fest". I'll admit, there were are few minutes of panic wondering if I was going to have to fend off man hating women with large sharp objects. Fortunately it turned out to be not that kind of show. I feel empowered now... or something.

Time to go home, clean, do more work, pack and hopefully take a nap.

Ciao,

- D -

0 comments: