Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Danger! Danger Will Robinson!

From my desk at work I can see into my manager's office. He has this life size color cardboard cut out of Robot from the original TV series Lost in Space. It's really amusing to me, probably because I grew up watching all the campy cheesy sci fi shows as a kid.

Family Guy is back on the air haha. I thought it was great the first two minutes how Peter just went through a list of all the shows that Fox cancelled. It's basically a passive Fuck You! One of the greatest ways to insult someone to me, is to insult them with a smile without them even knowing it. Kind of like when you get the jackass person on the phone that doesn't know what they're doing and you say "I'm sorry, you must be new." Hehe.

This guy at work the other day was like, I'm going to give you some advice. Just the thought of him giving me any legitimate advice based on anything other than personal experience or the experience of someone in a rap video amused me... but anyway, he says to me.. If it's not obtainable, make sure it's maintainable. I just kinda smirked and was like... well ok then.

I'm trying to get over this being sick thing right now since it's finally starting to warm up outside.

Damn. I'm tired.

----

Offspring - What Happened to You

I can draw a little picture
Or even use my hands
I try to explain but you just don't understand
Man you're really losin' it
And you've really done a lot of junk now
But you keep on abusin' it
What in the world happened to you
It's bad enough you do it to yourself
But taking someone with you
Well you know that's something else
I say I'm not that kind of person
I'm not that kind of man
I try to explain but you just don't understand
I might be sympathetic or cut a little slack
If I thought that you were willing to give a little back
But you do it in the morning
You do it in the night
You lie to refrain from just facing your life
So I'll see you tomorrow
You'll be gackin' up again
I'll see you in a coffin by the time your wad is spent
I think of all the times that I tried to lend a hand
I try to explain but you just don't understand

0 comments: