Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Stating the New Year with a.. pop?



So last night.. rather around 5 or so this morning I was thinking of posting some deep new year's resolutions then eventually I just went to sleep.

Right now my friend's father-in-law is speaking to me as I'm trying to type this so excuse me if it seems kind of random.

My original plan for New Year's was to sleep through it because ya know.. what the f ever. But last night "Elvis's" wife tricked me into coming over which in the long run is a good thing. I've been crashing over here the past couple of nights. Unfortunately before I left my sister's house I didn't turn off my PC so people are sending me mad chats and wondering why I'm not responding.. I'm not being rude yo, I'm just NOT THERE.

Went to a party down the street at Elvis's friend's house which was pretty fun. I finally got to try out this Ciroc Vodka that the Puff endorses haha.. surprisingly it's damn good, I also got reaquainted with my old friend Chivas Regal :)

Someone there brought over his Xbox 360 and the full Rockstar set drums 2 guitars and a mic.. I ROCKED that shiat with my song of the year.. Creep by Radiohead.. Happy New Year indeed. Good times though, met some cool people, had some good food can't complain overall and no regrets for not sticking with my original plan of sleeping through the new year.

I had thought about going home today but got talked into staying for dinner.. so I say okay but let me go get some Diet Coke or whatev.. me n Elvis get in my car and go to a grocery store.. me being me had to pull the ebrake a couple times to take some corners because yes.. with all the snow on the ground, that's how I take corners in my Eclipse. Unfortunately on the corner in front of the grocery store.. what I had thought was a pile of snow turned out to be a curb.. a big curb.. yeah Sophie (my car) got hurt. So I'll be staying here another night now so I can go get some new tires for the car tomorrow and get um this one piece on the car fixed. Oops. I am the Slow and the Furious!

Anyway so the only semi deep thoughts I remember from last night / this morning that I was going to post as far as 'resolutions' go.

Things to do this year;

- Stick with good people. Don't bother associating with dumb asses.

- Don't stress about money. If you're screwed you're screwed but hey.. give it your best.

- Remmeber what you wanted to post and don't post while some dude is talking to you or else you won't be able to write complete sentences and finish a thought in your own head.. doh.

--

Happy New Year all to you and yours.. hope for the best for everyone.

1 comments:

Matt said...

happy new year nat dogg