Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scuse me can I check your purse?

Wow.. so today's the first day I've had time to stop and collect my thoughts after working 54 hours since Tuesday at the latest security gig. Sadly it's not an armed gig so I don't get paid as much but eventhough the hours are way long in a day I can't complain to much considering I'm hanging out in a college bookstore all day and uhh enjoying the sights. Would be nice if there was more 'action' I suppose but the thing with providing security in any capacity is that you're supposed to be ready to spring into action but ideally the hope is you won't need to do anything much besides nod and smile at people.

Should hear back bout the IT job next week at least for an interview which is good. Maybe I'll take out my earrings for that since I think Abbott Labs wouldn't be to keen on that and I can't portray myself as a youngin hehe.

Crap.. thinking of that youngin thing.. I was so drained from work this past week I wasn't able to call Koopa for his bday on the 23rd.. my bad man. If there's something I can't stand is failing in this case as a friend. This of course applies to people that consider themselves my friend as well.

Damn.. day off and I still don't even have time to even post a blog.. gotta go get ready.



- Nat

0 comments: