Thursday, May 04, 2006

Finding Serenity

Hey,

Yeah I haven't been around lately. My bad. Been really busy / stressed out, mostly from work. But whatever I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm still alive and more fortunate than many other people in the world so who am I to complain? To those that have contacted me and have been worried, thanks, it's appreciated but no worries, you know me, I'll figure something out.

So all that aside here's some AMV's that I recently watched and really like. AMVs are Anime Music Videos using everyday songs combined with clipped and edited video footage from both anime and video games. There are some really good ones out there that are very well done and get their point across, especially if you've seen the movie or played the game. Anyway.. I watched these recently and really like them.

Beautiful by James Blunt - Video of Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy - Spirits Within (Funny)

Yeah... some people have to much time, but hey whatever works for you.

Gotta go grab lunch.. damn you people who read this and have blogs of your own.. update or something.

k thanks,

- D -

0 comments: