Thursday, April 06, 2006

Days gone by

This morning between meetings and conversations that I had almost 0 interest in being in, I found myself listening to or thinking about old school stuff I used to listen to or watch.

I wonder how many people out there have ever seen the movie.. Rad. Hehe.. yes.. I wasn't a skater growing up, but give me a bike and it was all about the jumping ramps.. and doing tricks that would only lead to pain and bruising. (I was injured less doing that stuff than freaking rollerblading....shut up Donovan).

It's to bad my bro Elvis never reads this blog, he'd appreciate one of the songs I had playing earlier.

- D -

Awesome.. just got back from a meeting and afterwards was talking to a friend of mine and was like.. ever have a conversation or a meeting where you just kinda stare at someone and see their lips moving and not understand a single word coming out of their mouth? Yes... and yes it was in English.

1 comments:

Call Me Joan said...

I have moments like that all the time...

-J