Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Kamehameha !

So its occurred to me that Joan uses DH as one of her designations and that I'm using Devil Hunter for one. They are in fact not the same person. In fact if you ask what DH stands for she has a semi amusing story about where that name originated hehe. Hmm I suppose to avoid confusion though Devil Hunter will be renamed to Haruka which is the name of one of the main characters from the anime Rahxephon. I would rename her to Sakura, but over the years I've associated that name with Tallulah, ask her about her Sakura doll I got her years ago hehe.

I think alot of everything and nothing has been going on lately. Saw The Incredibles last night, I have to say the guy who wrote it must have watched alot of Bond movies and sci fi while indulging in comic books as a kid. Overall though, it's pretty great and probably my fav Pixar flick to date.

I'm sooooo slacking right now at work. My boss is out of town for three weeks so I'm just kinda like screw you! while posting on my blog instead of ya know, being productive and all that. I've definitely been playing to much DragonBall Z Boudaki 3for PS2. It's actually the best DBZ fighting game they've made so far hehe.

Let's see so what's coming up..

Having dinner tonight with Tallulah, yay for that =)

Saturday I'm going with Joan to celebrate her Mom's birthday at a fancy country club dealy... glad my suit's still clean from the wedding last week doh!

Sunday.. Haruka is coming to visit for a bit, after that is anyone's guess. Fear the possibility of going to sing Karaoke. I blame Evil Ed for that.

Oh oh and I'm taking the week of December 5th off of work. WOO HOO! It's like an early Xmas gift !

"What we do in life, echoes an eternity" - Maximus, Gladiator

0 comments: