Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Gobble Gobble?!

What up ,

So today was the first day of snow in Chicago for this winter season. It's official and I've broken out jacket's bigger warmer self. Lets see three things of note before I head out into the cold to go to school to register for next quarter...

1. First and foremost, Congrats to 'Tallulah Fondue' on being invited to be a company member for a very sweet theatre group in Chicago. Never had a doubt, they were just taking their sweet time is all T =)

2. Intro for 'Devil Hunter' in San Fran. Apparently we're going to go to Japan and conveniently... she speaks Japanese! Sounds like a plan. I'll bring my Nikon and be all like what.. you all do it when you come to the states, stick my tongue out and blow fifty rolls of film =) Of course with DH being a girl.. I don't know if she'll translate " Hoy, where can we go to eat Sushi off of naked chicks?" correctly for me. Here's hoping that it'll happen and we can jet away to the land of the rising sun hmm?

3. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Most of you know as far as holidays go I only have two words. "Man screw that." Did I mention I was never good at math? For reals though everyone enjoy and be safe, and holla at me to come help with leftovers muhahaha.

Think I'm going to take a tip from 'Donovan' and start posting something at the end of my posts. He uses quotes and ya know.. deep things. Me? More song lyrics ahhhhh!

Tallulah this is for you:

Encore - Jay Z

"Now can I get an encore, do you want more
Cookin raw with the Brooklyn boy
So for one last time I need y'all to roar

Now what the hell are you waitin for
After me, there shall be no more
So for one last time, nigga make some noise"

0 comments: