Thursday, April 09, 2009

Another reboot?

So given with the years I've done IT or IT-like work (over 10) and the fact that I dont feel fulfilled at all I've decided to stick with the whole giving up IT thing this time and have been punishing myself at the gym these past few weeks and I have many more weeks / months to go to get into shape for the POWER test. The POWER test is the one used by many police departments to see if you're physically fit to apply for a job.

The way I look at it is if I don't get to be a cop, at least I'll be in good shape for when the zombies rise and I have to kill them all!

Other than that, things have been pretty mundane. Today I left work for lunch and grabbed food for myself and Rei. Went to her work to eat with her and as we're eating.. I look at what she's wearing then at what I'm wearing.. both wearing grey pants and black shits.. with black shoes. I was like.. damn.. we're *that* couple aren't we?

0 comments: