Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Need.. more..

Hmm still looking for a part time job for the hours of 8ish am to 2ish pm during the week for extra money.

Here's an average week for me right now.

Tuesday thru Thursday. Wake up anytime between 11am and 1:30ish pm. If I wake up early, I go see Rei after she gets off work / before I go to work. Then I go to work at 3pm until at least 11pm if not later. I get home. Maybe play some games watch some TV or whatever but usually can't sleep until later. Average lately has been 4 to 5am. Repeat.

Friday is the same as Tue thru Thur except, some days Rei doesn't work Fridays and after 11pm I go to the security thing from 12am to 4am or so. I usually get home around 5ish am. Maybe sleep. Average 6 to 7am.

Saturday I soooomtimes meet up with Rei and T before work, other than that. Same as Fri.

Sunday is an off day. No work at all. Goes between stuff with my sister or Rei and T and friends.

Monday is quality time with just me and the gf so it's nice and peaceful.

So that's the breakdown of my weeks as of late. We'll see how it goes if I can find that part time job.

Sorry to those I haven't been able to reach out to as of late.

- Nat

0 comments: