Thursday, March 20, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrr



So Monday I had an interview at Abbott Labs.. this is the job I applied for in December. Now it took them THREE months to say ok let's start interviewing people. I get my interview date and time and I'm like.. sweet. Get there at 1:30pm for a 2pm interview. 2:15 rolls by.. this lady comes out and says.. "wow.. I'm sorry you're here." Of course here's me sitting there all dressed up going WTF? WTH? WHAT?! Apparently they hired someone last week without cancelling pending interviews.. Awesome.

Friend of mine was like.. I dunno why you haven't found a job your resume rocks. I'm just like... well I don't know why either Sparky.. oh I didn't call him Sparky but still.

It's funny how there has to be at least one thing in my life that can't be easy. Before it was something else and work was fine.. now it's reversed. Man... that whole karma thing fails me I feel.

- Nat

2 comments:

Call Me Joan said...

Doh. :( Sorry... Any news from CDW?

-J

Nat Thongchai said...

Heh.. CDW isn't making a decision till the end of the month.. well I guess that's relatively soon.. awesome.