Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The story so far

I watched Cruel Intentions the other night because I couldn't sleep. Haven't watched it in awhile and I have to say it was done pretty well, the remake I mean.

So I'm still waiting for the state to send me back my certs so I can get to this whole working thing.

The general plan is this.

I've collected my various transcripts from the colleges I've been to and setup an appointment with a counselor type at a college close to me here.

When I get my stuff back from the state and get my PERC card I can hook up with a security company who'll give me an FAC card as well. All these damn cards.. seriously.

Anyway.. I do that for a little bit while I go back to this whole college thing at the same time. After doing armed security for a bit and getting some experience, try to get into a part time police type thing. (There's an academy and everything).

So do the police thing for a bit. Hopefully finish school at some point. At then my experience and stuff on paper = Over ten years in computers.. experience in armed security.. experience in law enforcemnet which hopefully leads to a cyber-crimes type of job.. Neat.

So... the plan is there now it's just going to take time and effort and well. more time. Hopefully I don't go insane or get shot before all that works itself out.

But yeah... that's that.

---

Counting Crows - Colorblind

I am colorblind,
Coffee black and egg white.
Pull me out from inside.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am
Taffy stuck, tongue tied,
Stuttered shook and uptight.
Pull me out from inside.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am...fine.
I am covered in skin.
No one gets to come in.
Pull me out from inside.
I am folded, and unfolded, and unfolding.
I am,
colorblind,
Coffee black and egg white.
Pull me out from inside.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am ready.
I am...fine.
I am.... fine.
I am fine

0 comments: