Saturday, November 18, 2006

Second Half Life Source Condition Zero

So.. Linden's Second Life has been in the news alot lately and I've been reading about it here and there. I'm trying to figure out the allure and all the attention it's been getting. So the short quick description.. it's like playing the Sims.. but with other people.. and with the chance of making or spending *real* money. Now given I would spend money on MMOs like Final Fantasy Online or Phantasy Star Universe etc.. sure, I'm curious about Second Life, but that doesn't mean I'd want to pay for it.. I mean there's no plot to it.. it's not really even a game, its more.. an advanced chat room or a newer version of Sims. Anyway.. just trying to figure out all that. I do think it would be cool to use to chat with family and friends that are far away though. Watch out instant messaging.. this is going to replace you one day.

- D -

PS. It's Saturday.. and I've been in the office since around 9am. Wow. This is the suck.

0 comments: