Thursday, June 15, 2006

Oh give me a hooome where the Asians can rooooam

You know what I have to say to that? Muay Thai.. but shorter.

So.. Hachi and I found a place. Yay!

It's a little more expensive thant he current place. Boo.

It's two blocks from Downtown Evanston and the Metra. (Commuter rail train to get to work in Chicago). Yay!

It's not available until August 1. Boo.

It has a working wood burning fireplace. Yay!

We gotta be out of our place by July 1. Boo.

It's getting new countertops and a new dishwasher. Yay!

I won't be living in 'Chicago' anymore. Boo.

I could legally own a handgun in Evanston. Muhaha. I mean Yay!


Yeah there's pros and cons to it. I'm not sure which outweigh which but after apartment hopping for the past uhh 4+ years, I've gotten used to the drill and each place has definitely gotten progressivly better than the last. I know I definitely like the place. I was telling Hachi, when it's nice out and the windows are open.. all that would be missing would be the sound of the ocean outside... she said she'd get me a CD... awesome.

I'm sleepy will post more later when I'm awake. Stupid work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what ocean??? you live in the middle of the freaking country.

where are you going to live for the month of july?

Nat Thongchai said...

Yeah... I'm working on that.. either going to crash at my sister's which would mean a looong trade ride into chi, or Econolodge ftw! Couple of options just gotta figure it all out. If / when we get this new place you'll have to come visit cuz hell, you'd have you own room hehe.