Friday, December 09, 2005

Frozeded

First let me get something out of the way before the senseless rambling begins.

FUCK YOU WINTER!

Right now that we're clear.

I'm sad to report that Ninja Diva will not be joining us for Tallulah's show tonight. She will be with us in spirit though, and years from now when she's President or something, we will know that it was well worth it.

Hopefully this weekend will be good. Some R&R planned.

So last night driving home, people were lucky I didn't have a 10-pack of 'D' batteries. Windshields would have been broken. Now.. if someone is driving down the street and its snowing heavily..and you see obviously they are having trouble getting traction do you

A) Follow behind patiently
b) Turn onto another street
c) Feel bad and bake them a pie when you get home
d) Be a total jackass and honk your horn at them

If you picked d , email me your address so I can mail you a flaming pile of crap. Ok? Thanks. If however you picked c, I'll send you my address instead.

Meh. I'm tired not even going to get into everything else that's going on right now.

- D -

0 comments: