Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Ms. Cleo could be right...

This amuses me to no end this morning...

Aquarius

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You've got an intensely devoted, loyal heart -- and a questing, independent spirit that just won't be tied down. This is a tough combo for some people to get, but rest assured, there are those out there who cherish this quixotic and delightful mixture. Someone who wants to blend their life with yours will understand why it is you who possess both these qualities in abundance -- and won't ask you to get rid of one or the other to satisfy them. Hang in there.

-----

My co-workers no longer think it weird or odd to see me give my laptop the finger at random times during the day.

Track on repeat - Eyes on Me.

Damn it. I should do some work. Tired of this crap though. Freaking being on call with people calling me at 2am for stupid computer issues. You swear I'm a freaking doctor.. sigh.

I need to win the lotto. Oh please oh please let me win the lotto and damn would people get hooked up.. cuz it's no fun to be rich by yourself.

meh.

- d -

0 comments: