Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Are you kidding me?

Ever wake up and have one of those god awful mornings where you just want to say fuck it and go back to sleep regardless of if people are talking to you or blowing up your phone etc? Yeah..

So last night was cool. Took Tallulah to an audition for a random movie that's being shot in Chi. Auditions were at the University of Chicago and ya know.. I never realized how pimped out that school is. It was like walking into some old school mansion. It kind of makes me sad the whole not having done that going away to college thing when I was a snot nosed punk ( I don't really understand why someone being snot nosed has any bearing on well.. anything). Ah well. Whatever. At least I have a job and I'm getting paid more than most, well some college grads. If I ever get some time to breathe from work I need to get back to going to school.

I need to work on getting a new passport as soon as possible. Sometime before September this year I *WILL* be going to Japan. Why you ask? Because of this! -> 2005 Aichi Expo. When I was growing up among my random dreams of being a jet pilot, or a Jedi, I really wanted to go to a World's Fair. Being that Chicago had one a long long time ago it made me want to go even more. So finding out that they don't really have them anymore when I was a kid made me pretty sad, but then I hear about this and I'm just like.. whoa. So I don't care who goes with me, hell, I'll go myself if I have to but this is going to happen damn it!

Ok. I need to get back to work now. I'm behind on a project or three =(

Also, for those that know me well enough you can tell what kind of day it is by this.
-----

Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself

I know your life is empty
And you hate to face this world alone
So you're searching for an angel
Someone who can make you whole
I can not save you
I can't even save myself
So just save yourself

I know that you've been damaged
Your soul has suffered such abuse
But I am not your savior
I am just as fucked as you
I am just as fucked as you
I can not save you
I can't even save myself
So just save yourself

Please don't take pity on me
Please don't take pity on me
Please don't take pity on me
Please don't take pity on me

My life has been a nightmare
My soul is fractured to the bone
And if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone
I think I'd rather be alone

You can not save me
You can't even save yourself
I can not save you
I can't even save myself
Save yourself
So just save yourself

0 comments: